Easy Christmas Tree Brownies
· 1 box Brownie Mix
· 1 tub white vanilla icing
· Green food coloring
· Small round sprinkles
· Small star sprinkles
· Candy canes
1. Line an 8"x8" baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions and bake as directed.
3. Allow brownies to completely cool, approximately 1.5 hours.
4. Remove the brownies from the pan, and cut into triangles. (Cut in three rows, then cut in alternating diagonals, as in the photo shown above).
5. Unwrap the candy canes, and use a sharp knife to gently cut/break the candy canes into 1.5" long pieces.
6. Press the sharper end of the candy cane into the bottom of the brownie triangles.
7. Spoon out approximately ½ of the tub of icing into a bowl.
8. Add green food coloring until you're happy with the color.
9. Spoon the green icing into a zip lock bag.
10. Seal the bag and cut off a small corner of the bag with sharp scissors.
11. Starting at the top of the brownie triangles, gently squeeze out the icing in a curvy zigzag as you go down the tree.
12. Add your favorite sprinkles and a small star sprinkle at the top.
Easy Christmas Tree Brownies Reviewed by Azzam on 3:49:00 AM Rating: